Monday, August 19, 2013

Reflections On Week 1

1.I don't think there are any factors that are going to keep me from participating in this class. I always have access to a computer and I have my own smart phone. I have my license so transportation is not an issue either. 

2.I think the best learning experience for me has been through baseball at Righetti. It has taught me to adjust to many situations and to not dwell on my mistakes. My coach always says "why beat yourself up over something that has already happened? Take that mess up and learn from it." This helped me understand that I can't expect myself to be perfect because everyone makes mistakes. You just have to remember the good and throw out the bad.

3.Over the duration of this class, I am looking forward to become a better writer. I am also looking forward to taking advantage of every resource this class has to offer. I think this class will push me to see learning in more ways than one. I believe it will affect my life by helping me become a more open minded person.

No comments :

Post a Comment