Monday, September 16, 2013

Declaration of Learning Independence

In this class I'm looking to become a better writer and I felt like this class was my best chance at accomplishing that goal. I liked the idea of collaborating with my classmates as a system of feeding off each other and learning as much as I can my senior year. I think this class will teach me to use my resources to help me accomplish my main goal, which is to walk across the stage on that last day of high school with a big smile on my face. After high school I plan on attending Sacramento State University and majoring in Kinesiology. After graduating from college I am going to be come a physical therapist. All goals are attainable if you put your mind to it and that's what I plan on doing with the goals listed above.

No comments :

Post a Comment