Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Will Study For Food

I recently found out about a scholarship offered by Elks National Foundation. The name of this scholarship is "The Most Valuable Student". This scholarship is offered to any high school senior who is a citizen of the United States, but applicants need not be related to a member of the Elks. Male and female students compete separately. People that apply will be judged on scholarship, leadership, and financial need. The scholarship deadline is December 6, 2013. Applications must be submitted to the Elks Lodge closest to the student's permanent U.S. address.

I need scholarship money for tuition, books, and living expenses. I haven't really looked into scholarships as much as I would like at this point in time, so I don't really have an amount of money I intend to earn from them.

No comments :

Post a Comment